Make math class come to life!
Fun Factor is our groundbreaking math offering for the K-5 classroom, whether we are together or apart.
We empower teachers to:
- Serve learners with wide-ranging levels of proficiency
- Serve different learning styles
- Embrace strategies to make math class engaging and exciting
Fun Factor includes:
- Lively, hands-on math lessons for in-person or remote K-5 classrooms
- Small-group activites based on neuroscience and other research
- Professional development workshops co-developed with Columbia Teachers College
- Alignment with standards to enrich any math curriculum
For more information, contact Shayna Sackett-Gable, our Director of Pedagogy, at email@example.com.